Re: AW: RE: Gardner Sellafield cluster [was : reply to Cedervall ]

Hi all:

Regarding Franz's comment about statistics, there's an old joke that's

applicable:

"Its a sobering thought that 50 percent of all physicians graduated in the

lower half of their medical school class!"

:-)

Happy holidays to all,

Stewart Farber

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:13:10 +0100, Franz Schönhofer