The Mind That Changed the World

Dear Colleagues,

After some very interesting quotes about Teller, I would like to draw

attention that 2005 is the year of Physics, the Centenary of Einstein's

Theory of Relativity and 50th years anniversary (April 1955) that he passed

away.  Quotes about Einstein, I think there are thousands, including

discussing on his most famous photo, the Einstein's Tongue.

The Mind That Changed the World

By George F. Will

Thursday, January 6, 2005; Page A19

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A51884-2005Jan5.html?sub=AR