RE: question concerning stress tests

I agree that they should not give inaccurate information, and that doing so is

unprofessional.

For that reason, they should refer the patient to the physician.  The Dr.  won't know

either (95 times out of 100) for similar reasons - only a minuscule fraction of patients

could understand the answer and wouldn't ask to begin with.  The Dr's responsibility in

this regard is to ensure that X mCi of Y radiopharmacuetical administered to a patient is

"safe" or at least of such benefit as to outweigh any potiential harm.  After that its a

waste of time keep up with what dose is received, because if that answer is really

required an HP is just a phone call away.

We drive a car every day, Right?  What are we breathing on the road, specifically?

Chemical names and quantities, please!  While you're at it, please tell me the "dose"

from my round trip to work.

Not that I'll understand the answer. . . even though I drive every day.

-Gary Isenhower