more Durakovic, uranium in body

And I bet, that any laboratory which does a good job will find uranium

in any urin or faeces, because uranium is abundant in traces everywhere

on this world, it is in food and it is in water. A lot of literature

exists on the dietary uptake of many radionuclides and if I remember

correctly Naomi Harley presented a paper at the Natural Radiation

Environment Conference in Salzburg in the end of the eighties about

uranium uptake.

Swedish soldiers serving in former Yugoslavia after the recent war there

were controlled for uranium body burden (the well known DU story) when

they came to Sweden for leave. Before returning again to former

Yugoslavia they were checked again - and the uranium concentration in

their urin was considerably higher. The explanation was simple: Drinking

water in Sweden contains elevated concentrations of uranium, so the

levels were enhanced.

It is the same story with the Tooth Fairy Project: Any teeth collected

anywhere must have some Sr-90 in them, still originating from the

atmospheric nuclear bomb tests.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR