AW: Sickening Solar Flares

RADSAFErs,

The solar flare must have had some influence on dose rates to flight

crews. Is there any information known or available?

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer

PhD, MR iR

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Vienna

AUSTRIA

phone -43-0699-1168-1319

Energy)

> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Jänner 2005 22:39

> An: Radsafe (E-mail)

> Betreff: FW: Sickening Solar Flares

> How different it is when you don't work in the nuclear industry.

> hal

space?

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/27jan_solarflares.htm?list64594

http://science.nasa.gov/news/subscribe.asp?e=harold.careway@gene.ge.com