RE: AW: AW: Green glowing powder emitting gammas

Yes, I know :) However, Bremsstrahlung was already taken.

Yes this person should be carefull. Although it probably isnt very hot,

alpha radiation is very dangerous if ingested or inhailed. Its Q values is

higher than beta or gamma also, because of its mass. When ingested, it could

go around bombarding the heck out of tissues, causing alot of problems.