[ RadSafe ] Re: Big Brother the spectroscopist

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Fri Apr 1 18:48:14 CEST 2005

Hi Dimiter,
I may have blundered into part of your Google problem, When I'm on your
web site home page and bookmark it, then return to bookmarks later, the
name of your site is a blank line. Pursuing it further into Properties,
the web site  name appears under Location, not under Name -- the Name
line remains a blank.

Not as important, but on your home page, check spelling of software at
the lines:
___________
- Input count rate indicator;
- Up to 16K spectrum length;
<http://www.tgi-sci.com/tgi/spectra.htm#varfact> (sotware limited)
_____________

Hope this might he helpful.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog    Maury Siskel    maurysis at ev1.net

Is this your site? http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~apoulev/

> <><>
> No, this is one of the garbagy alternatives. It exists on the net
> since much later than the actual site (in my signature).
>
> That not only Google fails to find me is news to me,
> I had not checked.

... Google can be "gamed" by someone with time and/or a network of friends.