[ RadSafe ] radsafe, exposure dose

conrad sherman.conrad at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 03:55:19 CEST 2005

you will, of course, have to correct for the finite size of the room,
depending on the isotope this correction may be significant; I could put you
in touch with a consultant who could do a professional analysis for you,
unless of course Dr. Cohen wants to do it.  if you dont have the icrp 30
docs, fgr reports from epa are free from the web site.

Conrad Sherman