[ RadSafe ] James Salsman, the radiation protection professional

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 16 01:21:38 CEST 2005

James:

I would never suggest James should go away.  I am not a moderator here, and
it is not my place to make such pronouncements.  And what you want to talk
about is certainly on-topic here.  What I have a bit of difficulty
understanding is why James wants to hang around this group where his
position has very little support.  Kinda reminds me of the Niagra Net chap
who seemed to take comfort in opposition here ("if those evil industrial HPs
hate me, I must be doing something right" kind of logic).  I suppose this is
a good way to sharpen your pseudo scientific arguments and to further master
the specialized lingo to better perfect the scientific masquerade.  Has the
expert opinions given here ever given you even a moment's doubt, James?
Gathered here are the worlds leading experts (I do not include my self in
those ranks) on radiation health physics and safety.  Does it not trouble
you at all that they keep shooting you down?

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  270-276-5671
Telefax:  270-276-5588