[ RadSafe ] James Salsman, volunteer uranium poisoning protection amateur

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Sun Apr 17 07:37:43 CEST 2005

Syd Levine wrote:

 > Have the expert opinions given here ever given you even a moment's
 > doubt, James?

No, because over the past week I have provided about fifteen
citations of the peer-reviewed medical literature in support of
my position.  Over the same week, the best my detractors could come
up with in support of their positions were a Nature article from
the '50s about the dangers of wearing pants -- the quantizations
from which they misrepresented -- and a superseded Royal Society
report already rejected by the British government.

However, if it weren't for the detractors here, I would know quite
a bit less about the properties of uranyl nitrate than I do now,
and a lot less interested in the UO3 oxide species as an explanation
of the causal link between uranium combustion product fume
inhalation and increased incidence of chromosome damage and birth
defects.

Moreover, I wouldn't have had the off-list replies from medical
professionals concerning supplementing chelation therapy with
antioxidant production stimulation therapies that I do now.

So, thanks to all, including the detractors.

Sincerely,
James Salsman