[ RadSafe ] fusion

Jonkers, Gert G GSSIC-GSEA/4 gert.jonkers at shell.com
Wed Feb 9 17:56:06 CET 2005

"RADsavers"

Just for my curiosity. As you may be aware quite some time ago (safety issues with respect to) two peculiar types of fusion were discussed. I am wondering what the current research (status) is on "cold fusion" (Fleischman and Pons story)  and RF "bubble fusion" (acoustic cavitation with nuclear emissions as published in Science 295, 2002, 1868-1873). Has any progress been made, or have all research efforts on these subjects decayed. Thanks in advance for your update.

Kind regards,
Gert Jonkers (GSEA/4)
EP NORM HSE Expertise
tel. +31 (0)20 630 3424