AW: [ RadSafe ] did everyone get this email?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Feb 9 21:48:40 CET 2005

It amazes me that even the US military is now interested in taking over
RADSAFE and to prescribe what it has to do.

I have problems identifying the "person" causing conflicts, but I can
only identify it on recent messages as being this Mitchell Davis. What
he wrote is really annoying. Since I believe that he had been in a
situation of non-control when he wrote it I would not advocate his
suspension from the list.

Do you mean somebody else? Mitchell Davis has not been so much on
RADSAFE, except for advertising his NORM courses, which actually is not
allowed on RADSAFE.

If you back Mitchell Davis "unprofessional, insulting and personal"
posts I can only tell you that I do not support your opinion to remove
him from the list.

Any comments?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
AUSTRIA
phone -43-0699-1168-1319

I'm
> disappointed that we as a HP family would tolerate this element and
allow
> it to generate conflict.
>
> Mike Borisky
> Army Research Lab

THE
> WASTE
>

> Mr Davis Mitchell,
>
> First I laughed on your ridiculous comment, while still laughing I
would
> recommend you to again block my e-mail address or at least not answer
> my comments, or if you cannot avoid it, to answer to me privately,
because
> it might be very negative for your business and I will do whatever I
can
> to teach you how to behave. I have already taken action. While the
> discussion has been at RADSAFE about two or three postings of Sandy
about
> his company you have according to what I have saved until now used
RADSAFE
> only to advertise your "courses on NORM".
>
> You must have been very drunk or intoxicated by other chemicals, that
you
> have not even been able to write my name correctly. From my postings
you
> should know better about my expertise. I am not providing you with my
CV,
> unless you offer me a very well paid job.
>
> Your other comments are funny and I will provide them to my friends,
just
> for illustration how ridiculous some people who claim to be in the
> Radiation Protection Community might be.
>
> Franz
>

> Franz Schoenhofer
> PhD, MR iR
> Habicherg. 31/7
> A-1160 Vienna
> AUSTRIA
> phone -43-0699-1168-1319

Where
> did
> > you get that PhD.?...Crackouch U?...Mary Jane State?...Buttplug
> > Polytech?...I'd run your butt ragged in a US power plant just
showing
> you
> > where the friskers are.  Have you ever provided HP coverage for a
> spent
> > fuel
> > movement?...a S/G jump....a RCP Seal replacement?...a CVC filter
> > replacement?...Diving operations?....Spent Fuel Pool
Rerack?...Thought
> > so...NOT!!!!...Well there are a lot of professionals (unlike your
> pathetic
> > self) on here who I realize have done a lot of things I have never
> done,
> > but
> > that does not make them less professional or less important to the
HP
> > profession.  So pick up a meter (if you even know which end to
> grab)...get
> > your butt in the cavity...and do some real HP work you pathetic
piece
> of
> > ....I'll leave that for poetic license!!!!!
> >
> > Mitchell W. Davis, RRPT
> > Health Physicist
> > Radiation Protection Consultants
> > 432-697-3523