[ RadSafe ] we remain our own worse enemy

bobcherry at cox.net bobcherry at cox.net
Fri Feb 18 23:50:22 CET 2005

When the training for every soldier about depleted uranium was in development, its original title coming out of the Chemical School was "DU Hazard Awareness." When I first heard this, I, as Army RSO, immediately required the title to be changed to "DU Awareness."

Words are important, as Sandy says.

Bob C