[ RadSafe ] RPO Post, UK, London

mark.ramsay mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 10:55:15 CET 2005

Dear Radsafers

May I draw your attention to a RPO post based in London, UK. Obviously
this will most likely appeal to our UK based members. Please pass on if
you know anyone interested.

Cheers

Mark

**************
RADIATION PROTECTION OFFICER

Imperial College London is a world class institution, which embodies
education and research in science, engineering, management and medicine,
with particular regard to their application in industry and healthcare.

Applications are invited for a full-time post as College Radiation
Protection Officer. Reporting to the College Radiation Protection
Manager / Adviser, they will be responsible for undertaking numerous
duties across all College campuses. These will include assessment of
work registrations (risk assessments); issue and collection of
dosimeters, record keeping, radioactive waste management, leak testing,
monitoring, and training of new workers. The work is diverse covering
many types of laboratories, x-ray facilities, a medical school and a
nuclear research reactor. The post will be based primarily at our
Hammersmith campus but will require regular travel to other
campus...........

Rest of post details etc at link below......

http://www.ionactive.co.uk/radiation_protection_FAQ/RPA_Career/Radiation
-Protection-Adviser-Career-Jobs.htm

Mark Ramsay

Radiation Protection Adviser