[ RadSafe ] LNT in the news

George Stanford gstanford at aya.yale.edu
Fri Jul 1 07:20:33 CEST 2005

Sorry -- the Law of the Sea says no to dumping of radioactive rocks
there.  Guess we'll have to bury the stuff in a certified repository.
         George Stanford

At 06:23 AM 6/30/2005, Maury Siskel wrote:
Deep sea disposal. And prepare thyselves for the tsunami of biblical
proportions -- and watch NAS try to cope with THAT one....
Cheers,
Maury&Dog   (maurysis at ev1.net)
_______
Visit Indiana: 2 Billion Years Tidal Wave Free!