[ RadSafe ] RE: Did the French Academy publish their report?

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Fri Jul 1 09:40:36 CEST 2005

Dear Dr. Parthasarathy,

I've sent the final separately. They are preparing a technical supporting
document that was to be ready "in the summer."  I don't know for sure about
their plans for an English version.

The contrary conclusions can be understood as the normal practice of a
scientific review vs. the normal practice of the
ICRP/NCRP/BEIR/UNSCEAR/IAEA/IRPA/IARC etc. cabal that have produced such
documents for decades to maintain the radiation phobia desired by the gov't
agencies.

There are some very knowledgeable research scientists at Bhaba, Kesavan and
others, who may be able to speak on this.

As with the scientiss in most nations that were doing substantial work in the
'90s, gov't pressure instigated by ICRP/IAEA and others have reduced the
funding and approval of relevant work.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide (Mr. :-)