[ RadSafe ] Re: dumbing down

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 00:11:36 CEST 2005

Dr. Ward you described the problems with the educational system in the US
very well. Now if only we had solutions.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-7559 (IFW  Office)
979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-690-7562 (IFW Fax)

"A Texan  with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the  opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak  for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original author.