AW: [ RadSafe ] DNA Damage and Oxydative Processes

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Sat Jul 9 07:40:17 CEST 2005

John,

It seems Rainer's info is pretty plain.  BEIR VII misrepresents this data.
Their misrepresentation supports a false claim, or at least implies, that
this evidence supports the LNT.

The right question for you to ask, the only question worth asking, is:  Does
BEIR VII have ANY data that supports the LNT?  It seems fairly obvious that,
if they did have ANY substantial valid evidence, they would not have to
misrepresent this data.  In fact, if there were ANY substantial evidence,
misrepresenting data as Rainer has shown would only undermine their case.

So then the question is:  Have they had to misrepresent ALL of the data to
fabricate support for the LNT?

(And of course, this does NOT include the voluminous evidence and specific,
applicable, experiments that explicitly contradict the LNT, which they do not
include at all, although they do allude to a few, which they also
misrepresent.)

Regards, Jim Muckerheide