AW: [ RadSafe ] DNA Damage and Oxydative Processes

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 05:49:15 CEST 2005

Jim,
I certainly agree that all of the data needs to be
looked at, but I think those have a political agenda
should not be doing it. I assume you would agree that
those who are against the LNT might not be the best
judges of BEIR VII.
--- "Muckerheide, James" <jimm at WPI.EDU> wrote:
> John,
>
> It seems Rainer's info is pretty plain.  BEIR VII
> misrepresents this data.
> Their misrepresentation supports a false claim, or
> at least implies, that
> this evidence supports the LNT.
>
> The right questi

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com