[ RadSafe ] Lung counters

Marty.Bourquin at grace.com Marty.Bourquin at grace.com
Mon Jul 11 19:34:33 CEST 2005

I can think of 4 actual lung counters, none of which are mobile
(Although the facility out in Carlsbad was talking about putting
together a mobile system some time back - I dont know if they ever did).
 We have a Canberra system here at our Chattanooga facility that we use
primarily for thorium detection but it has full energy spectrum
abilities (not just a low energy detection system like some U facilities
use).

Marty Bourquin
Manager EHS
W.R. Grace - Chattanooga