[ RadSafe ] BEIR-VII, radiophobia

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 06:28:03 CEST 2005

Rainer, it appears that the radiation safety community
has fail in Germany to stem the anti-nuclear crowd. In
the US we also have the LNT, but have not voted to end
nuclear power.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/0,1518,364682,00.html

> Would-be chancellor Angelika Merkel almost could not
> make it to the venue of a party meeting in being
> blockaded

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com