[ RadSafe ] RE: Medical Radiological Technician Oversight

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 21:32:56 CEST 2005

Paul,
Thanks for your comments. Sorry to hear about your
son's misadventure in Radiology. (I wonder how they
get those happy children in Pig-a-stat pictures.) I
believe that some European countries now require
patient dose record.

--- Paul Lavely <lavelyp at uclink.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> John,
>
> I missed the intentional part.
>
> >What mechanisims are in place to prevent Medical
> Radiological Techs
> >from intentionally or unintentionally overexposing
> their patients to
> >X-rays?
>
> I looked only

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com