AW: [ RadSafe ] RE: Medical Radiological Technician Oversight

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jun 27 17:28:56 CEST 2005

Mr. A,

Do I understand correctly that you imply that uncertified technicians work
in performing radiological procedures? So this is a question of oversight
and supervisors. They are responsible. They are also be paid more.

Can you explain to me, how uncertified technicians can work in US hospitals?
Blame everything else to your authorities it they do.

Any kitchen knive on sale anywhere can be used to kill somebody - and has
been used in many millions of cases.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR