[ RadSafe ] RE: Medical Radiological Technician Oversight

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Mon Jun 27 18:28:33 CEST 2005

Dear Franz,

Another point unbelievable to understand was "The tech refused to
allow me (or anyone else) to be in the room with the child while the
x-ray was taken. The kid was hurt, scared, and in a place (and alone)
that he had never been before."

I can't understand this in developing countries, how to accept this
situation and decision by a tech in USA?

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il
Israel