AW: [ RadSafe ] Absurd? Oh, the irony!

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jun 30 17:37:24 CEST 2005

This was exactly why I asked for relevant information about ITER. Studying
the responses would have given both Raabe and Cohen enough information to
formulate acceptable responses. For discussion we need facts - and not
meanings like "I think" "I have read",...........

Almost always it seems to me that some (selve conceived) radiation
protection celebrities comment on issues at RADSAFE without ever having read
the comments on a certain topic.

Having been on vacations recently I promise RADSAFErs a continuation of the
thread regarding linking lung cancers to Radon-222 concentrations,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7