[ RadSafe ] California Man Sets Off Nuclear Alert Detector

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 18:29:58 CET 2005

In a message dated 3/3/2005 11:26:28 Central Standard Time,
sandyfl at earthlink.net writes:

This is  the future ... Why TRAINING is so critical!  Just think
what's going  to happen when every Tom, Dick and Harry has a  radiation
detector!!!!

the real need is for critical thinking. I can train anyone to read a  meter,
understanding that meter and it's readings implications are another  story.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-3607  (Home Office)
979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-458-0795 (TEEX  Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in  this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way  ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way  whatsoever involved or associated with unless I
specifically state that I am  doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may  contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly  prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original  author.