[ RadSafe ] FS: Radiological reference classics

Jerry Lahti jerry1018 at wowway.com
Wed Mar 9 16:52:57 CET 2005

Hi all, I'm trying to down-size as I approach retirement.

Classics from my collection for sale
- Eisenbud - Environmental Radioactivity - 2nd Ed. 1973 - Academic Press
- Knoll - Radiation Detection and Measurement - 1979 - Wiley
- Till & Meyer - Radiological Assessment - 1983 - USNRC
- USAEC - Meteorology & Atomic Energy AECU-3066, 170 pp, July 1955
- Glasstone - Effects of Nuclear Weapons - revised edition - 1964

All are in excellent condition. Price $175 for the lot including shipping
within the US by USPS priority mail.  [I see that Amazon's price for Knoll's
book alone is now $121. !! )
--
Jerry Lahti
Naperville IL