[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power ...

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 00:45:48 CET 2005

In a message dated 3/13/2005 4:42:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,
crispy_bird at yahoo.com writes:

And were  they in imminent danger to justify shooting? By the way,  how were
the  helicopter detected?  Radar or by sight?

I know not the answer to any of these questions.  They are indeed  valid
questions.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-3607  (Home Office)
979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)

"A Texan with a Jersey  Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the  author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless  I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only  for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original author.