[ RadSafe ] - please STOP: " US nuclear plants safer than ever from terrorattack: US regulator "

Tsurikov, Nick Nick.Tsurikov at iluka.com
Tue Mar 15 03:52:28 CET 2005

Dear Radsafers,

Please have a pity on members located outside the US.
I do understand that the latest range of topics may be very interesting
and important, but I doubt that this is the proper list to discuss them.
Frankly speaking, I thought that this list is about radiation safety,
not security and associated issues...

Kind regards
Nick Tsurikov
Eneabba, Western Australia