[ RadSafe ] please STOP: "Unidentified helicopter ..." and " US nuclear plants safer than ever fromterrorattack: US regulator " and

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Mar 16 01:19:51 CET 2005

In addition to Nick's request I ask to stop the thread on the
"unidentified helicopter" which became slowly an exchange of opinions
regarding the WTC. This as well is not a topic for RADSAFE.

I think as well, that some "pity" to non-US-RADSAFErs should be applied.
RADSAFE is international and not US-national and I think it should
become even more international. I myself do whatever I can to enhance
the number of non-US participants.

I would like to ask the list-owner kindly, whether any statistics are
available as to the nationalities of RADSAFErs. I am aware, that this
will not be easy or not accurately possible, because of some hotmail or
similar addresses, but according to the e-mail address showing the
country of registration at least a rough estimation should be possible.
I believe that the non-US members are at least a large minority.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR