[ RadSafe ] please STOP: "Unidentified helicopter ..." and " US nuclear plants safer than ever fromterrorattack: US regulator " and

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Wed Mar 16 06:03:31 CET 2005

I think Franz is correct
I, myself, usually, with due respect, have deleted many topics without open
the message.
I can understand that the American colleagues know what is better for them,
not for us, a minority.
Reading some topics seem to me is like more or less the discussion about the
sex of angels.
On the other hand if there are an expressive number of non US-RadSafe, they
don't contribute expressing question or opinion.
Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il
Israel