[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired Upon OverNuclear Power PlantBy

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 16 16:14:34 CET 2005

On 15 Mar 2005 at 15:05, Ted de Castro wrote:

> You're not serious of course??

Yes I am

> is going to come down somewhere.
>
> By time they knew it was headed for the second tower - if they shot it
> down it would have still hit somewhere in the city!

So, how many additional thousand people died by not shooting it down?

There was ample time if there was a plan as to how to react to such
scenarios. Now, there had been ample discussion and knowledge that
terrorists were assessing using jets to crash into tall buildings, so
this should not have been a surprise. Looking back, we can see there
was nobody minding the store. Now, after 3.5 years, there appears to
still be an appreciation for what we are up against. Borders are
still unsafe, cargo is still not being scanned adequately, airport
security is still a joke (I know).

Also, to Maury, who has stated that there is no restriction for
aircraft to stay away from NNP .. I have been told by 2 pilots (one
private and the 2nd by my brother, who is a Capt. 777 aircraft, and
since 9/11, there are restrictions). Just passing on what I have been
told.
-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1902

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/