[ RadSafe ] Re: U.S. Nuclear Power Industry Workers Study - HealthyWorker Effect

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 16 20:50:22 CET 2005

You already sent me copies.  I did not say anybody was biased, just that
Long's detractors seem more desperate to mine the data for some little shred
of evidence to support LNT.  Since hormesis is a common effect in nature,
why would anyone assume LNT makes sense?  If the precautionary principle and
LNT had always ruled, we would not have RDAs for vitamins.