[ RadSafe ] Elwyn Dolecek, ANL

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Fri May 13 19:57:43 CEST 2005

Elwyn Dolecek, Argonne National Laboratory, died last night.  We will
all sorely miss him, but at the same time, it is a blessing as he was
suffering so much.  Elwyn has been in the dosimetry business for a
long time, and, was one of the original NVLAP Technical Experts,
conducting on-site assessments (when he and I first met over 20 years
ago). Elwyn had been a regular attendee at the Panasonic Dosimetry
Conferences.

His address is:

13519 S. Red Coat Drive
Lemont, IL 60439-8160

His one son is home from college, so he should get any mail at the
above address, if you want to send a note, or a card.

His son's name that is home from college is Jeff.

The other son, who resides in Darien, IL, is Tim.

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1902

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/