AW: [ RadSafe ]Smoking - radon risk

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue May 24 15:59:56 CEST 2005

I remember that many years ago the effect of smoking on lung cancer caused
by indoor radon progeny was discussed as originating from changes in the
ratio of attached and unattached fractions. As far as I remember it was
concluded that smoking would reduce the radon risk - but of course not the
smoke cancer risk...... Sorry, I do not remember the reasoning.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7