Job Outlook

Fido-To: jim kennedy

Hi Jim,
     It was good talking to you today.  I called that number you gave me and
they are sending me the info on that job where you work.  I want to thank you
again for all the help you gave me.  Do they count the time you served in the
Navy towards your retirement there?  Anyway I will call those places you gave
me on Monday.  If I get good response from those state government addresses
you gave me would it be possible for you to mail a copy to me?  I will pay for
the postage.  Also your database of addresses is that on the computer and
would it be possible for you to upload it here or send me a copy of it?  Well
better go since this is long distance call.  If you can think of anything that
might help me it would be appreciated.  You can call or write here or to my
home.

                         Alec Shane
               9800 Topanga Cyn. Blvd. #D-305
                   Chatsworth, CA 91311
                     (818) 895-0666
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)