No Subject

I have some extra copies (15) of a book on Radioactive Waste
Repository Licensing (1992, National Research Council) that
I will send free to anyone who mails me stamps and a 9 x 6
envelope.  The book discusses the political and technical issues
dealing with where to put used nuclear fuel and other nuclear
wastes (from testing, laboratories, arms) when you are finished
with it.  It is written by a lay person so it is understandable
to non-technical types.

Also, if anyone knows of any other lists on which people might
be interested in this, please let me know.

Please send postage ($1.90 first class U.S. and $1.33 3rd class)
and envelope to :
Alexandra Bernstein
308-C Cedar Crest Apts.
Tuscaloosa, AL  35401