NRC proposal to reinstate Academic Exemption

this is somewhat in answer to my own question that i posed
to the HP net recently.

I spoke with the Office of the General Counsel at NRC today
(12-16-93) as to the progress of the reconsideration.  At
this time, no action has been taken and the office does not
expect such until January at the earliest.

They will not be sending out the FY94 bills until around
july.  I mentioned that this presents a bit of a problem as
it will still be there FY94, but not for those of us who use
a July-June normal FY system.  But that's what they plan.

paul skierkowski, rso, univ. of oklahoma