Wyoming Radiation Control Contact?

I am Chair of the UT Board of Radiation Control, a rule-making body
of the UT Dept of Environmental Quality.
Some evolving issues in WY are --if we've heard correctly-- very
similar to ours, e.g., increased "capacity" permits issued by
the NRC for 11E2 materials, and maybe other RAM.
Establishing a 'pen pal' relationship with WY regulators might
be mutually beneficial.
If anyone in WY is reading this, please pass the word to your
regulators.
Thanks...... ~jess <jmckenzie@cc.weber.edu>
Jess McKenzie, PhD  NBC Safety Officer Weber St Univ Ogden, UT 84408-3001
                       (above sm address will reach me)