Re: RADSAFE digest 83

Fido-To: romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu!delphi.com!jmu

 r>
 r> Thanks much! I have sampled the uiuc files and downloaded several!
 r>
 r> Is there a HPS resource/archive on the I'net?
 r> What/where is ehsnet!hps?
 r> Any other related areas, especially related to radiation research?

The anon FTP server and gopher server is at romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu.  ehsnet!hps
is the FidoNet echomail area which is linked to the
RADSAFE@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu mailing list.  These are all operated by me here
at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC).

If you have questions, you may reach me via email at
mandel@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

or phone me at (217) 244-7237

Hector Mandel, CHP
Head, Health Physics Section
UIUC Division of Environmental Health and Safety

--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)