How your type looks ...

I do not know what most people are using to read these messages but ...

A lot of messages come through that wrap alternately long and short lines!

I find this hard to read.

I suspect these messages are written from a WINDOZE based mailer for from a
MAC where it seems FONTS are all important.

Well proportional fonts as the above modalities use are hardly applicable
across multiple computing platforms.

If messages were composed using a 10 pitch FIXED PITCH font - then it should
fit almost all screens that it is likely to be read on.

Since the above environments tend to be rather "cloistered" I thought I'd
mention this since I am presuming those sending these messages are unaware
of how they come through.