Paradox Scripts

I have posted the paradox scripts that i am using for my Radiaoctive
Invetory, etc. and have included all associated tables, forms and
scripts. The file name is "SCRIPTS.EXE". This is an executable file that
will uncompress all the required files and place them into a directory
called "PDOXDATA". Th file is located in the anonymous FTP directory
/usr1/ftp/incoming on the MCW server. Let me know if you have any
problems downloading it. Once again I would like to issue the discalaimer
that the scripts I have written are not perfect, they do have some bugs
and also some menu items haven't been written yet so they won't work.
Good luck and i hope they help you.

Pat Beyer
Medical College of Wisconsin
Milwaukee Wisconsin