ICRP Pub 65

I received my subscription copy of ICRP Pub 65 today (so I don't
know the cost of a single copy). Title is "Protection Against
Radon-222 at Home and at Work." The introduction reads:

"The naturally radioactive noble gas radon (222Rn) is present
in the air outdoors and in all buildings, including workplaces.
It is thus an inescapable source of radiation exposure both at
home and at work. High radon levels in air can occur in buildings,
including workplaces, in some geographical locations. This applies
particularly in workplaces such as underground mines, natural caves,
tunnels, medical treatment areas in spas, and water supply facilities
where ground water with a high radon concentration is treated
or stored.

"This report summarises the extent of current knowledge about the
health effects of inhaled radon and its progeny and makes
recommendations for the control of this exposure in both dwellings
and workplaces. It aims to give guidance to national advisory
and regulatory agencies and to practioners of radiological protection
concerned with radon in dwellings and workplaces."

ICRP's action level for dwellings = 200-600 Bq/m^3
ICRP's action level for workplaces = 500-1500 Bq/m^3

The difference in action levels is due to difference in occupancy.