Re: Selling Sewer Disposal

Is there an interest in this group of sharing info/files on these subjects?

1. Justifying sewer disposal for Rad Safety Comm, sewer district, etc. (esp
including ref to natural rad and drinking water MPCs - I like the comparison
to rainfall here, please post if in a form to do so, otherwise I would like
to request it - let us know).
Mossman and Masse testimony files helpful, summarized it in our Newsletter -
and have a report on a talk by Constantine Maletskos from the Newsletter,
and a Newsletter article response to a Boston Globe report on a draft of a
Mass state Dept of Mental Retardation task force seeking compensation, for
highest doses of 320 mrem!)

Regards,
Jim Muckerheide