Compliance testing of X-ray/Fluoro machines

Fido-To: all

We are currently using the Keithley Triad system and so far it is alright
but I would like to see what others are using out there.  We used to use
the RADCAM package but enough was enough.  I had no hand in the purchase
of the system.  The department director thought it would be a good system
but I don't think he checked out the others.  Could you let me know if
this is a relatively good system compared to what is out there, for
example against the 4000m+ by Victoreen.  Thanks folks.
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)