Re: Compliance testing of X-ray/Fluoro machines

          We use the Radcal MDH, which was designed by committee.
          Need I say more?  Actually it is a decent system for
          measuring exposure rate, exposure, pulse duration, and pulse
          exposure.  Several probes are available for different energy
          machines.  It will not measure kVp.  The technical support
          has been somewhat lacking, but the folks at Radcal tell me
          that has been changed recently, we shall see.  Several state
          regulators use this unit for compliance testing.  Of course
          if you want the ultimate look in to the NERO.

           Gene Forrer