Re: Uranyl Acetate

Paul -- Sent a brief reply to Ira Schneider, which I hope will be of help
to him, along with an offer of help from the U.S. Transuranium and
Uranium Registries.  The USTUR will provide assistance to him or others
with respect to actinide exposures; we are always interested (here's the
commercial) in not only providing assistance to others, but in
recruitment of volunteer donors with documented exposures to the
actinides into our program.

Ron Kathren