Re: Thanks

BTW - a correction on my first remarks!!

It seems that getting ALL my information on our latest import only from
those receiving the program has been highly misleading!!!

Those getting it are expecting a very grandious program.

The programmer has more modest expectations!!  AND _IS_ doing a total
rewrite and NOT patching existing code.

As a matter of fact - he is not even upscaling it for our operator ...
The part of the program we are getting is actually a downscale from what it
does in its original environment.

My original comments still stand however as to cautions to consider and
pitfalls - this learned from OTHER past experiences.

I do have a new expectation as to the success of our current import!

But one thing this interchange SHOULD bring up ......

The three most important things to this kind of task ....

1:  COMMUNICATION

2:  COMMUNICATION

AND

3:  COMMUNICATION!!!