Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 06:13:04 PDT
From:Peter_L_Zavon.Wbst843@XEROX.COM
To: Multiple recipients of list SAFETY
     <SAFETY%UVMVM.BITNET@cmsa.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Radium levels in urine?

I have been asked to see if anyone out there knows what the "normal" levels of
RA226 (Radium 226) in urine and feces are for the US population.  If you can
point me to an appropriate reference, I would appreciate it.

Please reply by e-mail to the address shown at the end of this message.  I am
temporarily  off the Safety list as I am preparing for an extended trip and
need to minimize the load on my mailbox from the general discussions.

Thanks.

Peter Zavon, CIH
Xerox Corporaiton
Webster, NY