Re: I-131 THERAPY DOSES AT NUC MED FACILITIES

With that volume of air it seems likely that your air sample may not
detect radioactivity indistinguishable from background levels.  If you
are confident that your sampling arrangement is appropriate, it seems
that you can demonstrate compliance by recording the MDA of your sampling
configuration (provided the MDA is below your effluent ALARA action
level).
Side note: We note a release of 0.05 to 0.1% of the starting activity
during most radioiodination procedures.  WF U of DE